Continuous monitoring of heart rate, respiratory rate, and motion empowers earlier intervention by providing real-time vital sign information and trends outside of the ICU, contributing to early detection of patient deterioration, fall prevention, and pressure ulcer prevention.
- LOS reduction—45% reduction in ICU LOS from med-surg transfers 1
- 86% reduction in the number of code blue events1
- 9% reduction in overall LOS1
- Enhanced Patient Safety—47% Reduction in number of patient falls2
- 75% Reduction in number of pressure ulcers3