Reports to: Director of Projects
Position Location: Israel, Ramat Gan, Bursa area.
The Project Management, Operational Specialist will assist the Project Management team with operational, technical and administrative assignments, requiring interaction with other teams and units, and will manage small scale projects.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Operation management of experiments, including delivery of required equipment, operational problem solving and on-going support, providing data summary documentation.
- Assisting the Project Managers with ongoing assignments and in promoting the execution of ECO, ECR and DA processes
- Assisting Project Managers in investigating problems and challenges that rise during the projects with management of small scale projects
- High School diploma, technology studies – an advantage
- Prior work experience in technology roles – an advantage
- High proficiency in English and Hebrew
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to multitask in a rapidly changing environment
- Organized, detailed oriented, and with high operational skills
- Availability for a full time position
- The position might require occasional travel abroad