Title: Inside Sales Associate
Reports to: VP of Sales
Position Location: Woburn, MA
EarlySense’s Sales Department is looking for an Inside Sales Associate, who will be primarily focused on outbound calling to prospective customers and following up on sales leads.
The Inside Sales Associate will be leveraging marketing campaigns, conferences and trade shows and webinars in order to identify and qualify potential leads for the sales team.
In many cases, this function is the first point of contact of EarlySense with potential customers. Therefore, the Inside Sales Associate should be very knowledgeable and comfortable with the Company’s products and offerings, as well as have the ability to engage potential customers and present EarlySense offering in a compelling manner.
Engagement and qualification of prospective customers will be done over phone and email. All interactions should be documented in the Company’s CRM system and constant communication with the field sales team will be required.
This position offers career development opportunities within the Company.
- Ability to understand and communicate the basics of the EarlySense system including system features, benefits and value proposition.
- Be involved in the creation, execution and follow up of marketing campaigns/conferences and leads.
- Collaborate with field sales team to perform outbound calls to follow up on new and active leads to move them through the initial qualification process.
- Capable of moving small deals to close.
- Being able to research and obtain prospective customers contact information.
- Confidence in phone communication.
- Very strong interpersonal skills.
- Prospect and qualify potential customers.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and/or mailers, and encourage interest in further engagement from a sales professional or yourself.
- Establishing relationships and communicating EarlySense’s value proposition to key decision makers at prospective client accounts
- Maintaining your sales activity, pipeline, and prospects within CRM system
- Follow up with field sales team members on further engagement and follow up needs of prospective customers.
- Work closely with the Marketing Department
- Collaborate with field sales people.
- Stays informed of customer business opportunities, current conditions, future prospects, active measurements, and competitive issues.
- Determine Customer needs and propose product solutions.
- Strong time management skills
- Very high attention to detail
- Strong time management skills with ability to meet short timelines
- Familiarity/experience with salesforce.com and or SAP- a plus
- Fast learner
- Strong ability to work as part of a team