Title: Customer Success Manager
Reports to: Senior Director of Customer success and Technical services
Division: Customer Success
Position Location: Bursa area, Ramat-Gan, Israel
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for Successful product on-boarding and clinical implementation of the EarlySense System in medical facilities and for the ongoing activities required for successful customer engagement. This role will also serve as the focal point for the customers and sales functions for all clinical aspects of the medical product on the site, during and after implementation.
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationship with customers’ clinical leaders through proactive communication and support.
- Lead the product training plan and execution and work with the clinical teams to extract best value from the EarlySense system.
- Share EarlySense’s best practices with the clinical teams and remain engaged to ensure high site satisfaction.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams in-order to ensure successful costumer acquisition, on-boarding and retention.
- Pro-active collection of case studies and other clinical data.
- Ongoing customer performance reviews & improvement management.
- Education background in RN, B.Sc. biology/ biomedical engineering or a related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a customer support, customer management, or training position in a medical device or Healthcare environment and with clinical teams.
- Proven ability to effectively train others as well as present to large diverse groups of people. Experience in training, preferably with clinical teams and excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Experience in implementation of new technology or change management – an advantage.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and Customer relationship management skills.
- Good technical understanding and approach.
- Highly proficient in English – written and verbal
- Comfortable working with nurses as well as with other members of Clinical & Administrative leadership, including physicians & other customer executives.
- Ability to work independently, manage time and tasks and collaborate effectively with team members.
- Position requires extensive traveling (local) and while on site may include working night hours and weekends.