Reports to: Server Team Leader
Position Location: Ramat Gan, Israel
As a Backend Software Engineer you will be developing a complex, highly available, distributed, cloud-based solution, and maintains its high level of quality.
You will take an active part in all development phases, including research, design, development, testing using frontline and best technologies.
You will be expected to take an initiative approach to improve code, tools, and process. Be open minded to walk in a different path and to deliver quickly whilst maintaining high quality.
- Academic degree in software engineering / computer science
- Object oriented design & patterns
- 3 – 5 year experience in Java
- Database programming (SQL and NoSQL)
- Implement test driven development by using Unit Testing frameworks and provide full automatic test coverage.
- Participating in reviewing design and code for other team members
- High learning ability
- Creative and “out of the box” thinker
- Ability to work in a fast paced, agile development environment
- Great team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Linux systems and shell scripts
- experienced with multidisciplinary systems
- Experience in Spring
- Familiar with MongoDB and Redis