Title: Product Application Specialist
Reports to: Regional Support Services Manager
Job Location: Houston metro area, Chicago metro area
EarlySense’s Product Applications Specialist is responsible for providing pre-and post-sales product and clinical support to Customers, Partners, and EarlySense Inc. employees. This position will primarily focus on training and ensuring optimal utilization of EarlySense’s products. The Product Applications Specialist will be responsible for clinical implementation of the EarlySense System in customer locations as well as the ongoing activities required to maintain system functionality and high utilization of EarlySense’s solutions. Activities will be primarily localized to the South or Central Region of the United States; however, the Product Application Specialist will be called upon to assist with Customers and Partner activities throughout the United States.
- Provide product, clinical and technical training to customers and users.
- Perform continuous hands-on training sessions and work with Customers’ teams to leverage usage of the EarlySense system.
- Support the installation, product launch, maintenance and additional support services on-site.
- Collaborate with sites to collect outcome data, case studies, and develop clinical initiatives to promote the overall use of the EarlySense System.
- Share EarlySense’s best practices with the account and remain engaged to ensure complete site satisfaction
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and other members of the Support Services team in order to provide required clinical support; perform implementation training planning and execution as well as communicate with existing and potential client clinical and administrative staff.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the medical device industry or direct employment within a healthcare facility, particularly with a patient monitoring, clinical data management system, or similar system type of product platform.
- Prior experience providing clinical support and/or training for medical devices is desirable.
- Technical background and ability to troubleshoot technical issues is an advantage.
- Ability to travel (at times up to 50%).
- Ability to learn EarlySense products and their application to monitor continuous vital signs and motion detection for general care patients.
- Professionally and effectively deliver training to clinical healthcare professionals.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent significant clinical experience and training