Title: Clinical Applications Manager – Part time position
Reports to: Director of Technical Services
Division: Customer Success
Position Location: Bursa area, Ramat-Gan, Israel
The Clinical Applications Manager will be responsible for clinical implementation of the EarlySense System in customer locations and for the ongoing activities required to customer engagement and adoption of EarlySense’s solutions, as well as to ensure end user engagement and understanding of the benefit that the EarlySense Systems brings to them and their patients.
This role will also serve as the focal point for the customers (Clinical staff in the hospitals and long term care facilities – mainly nurses) and sales functions for all clinical aspects of the medical product on the site during and after implementation.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customer clinical leaders through proactive communication and support.
- Perform implementation training planning and execution along with ongoing hands-on training sessions and work with customers’ clinical teams to leverage usage of the EarlySense system.
- Share EarlySense’s best practices with the account and remain engaged to ensure complete site satisfaction.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Customer Success team in order to provide required clinical support.
- Pro-active collection of case studies and other clinical data including occasional patient chart reviews.
- Ongoing customer performance review & improvement management, partnering with Sales and customer administrative and clinical leaders to meet the goals of the customer.
- Communicate any noted technical issues via the EarlySense customer complain ticketing system
- Education background in RN, B.Sc. biology/ biomedical engineering or a related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a customer support, customer management, or training position in a medical device or Healthcare environment and with clinical teams.
- Proven ability to effectively train others as well as present to large diverse groups of people. Experience in training, preferably with clinical teams and excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Experience in implementation of new technology or change management – an advantage.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and Customer relationship management skills.
- Good technical understanding and approach.
- Highly proficient in English – written and verbal
- Comfortable working with nurses as well as with other members of Clinical & Administrative leadership, including physicians & other customer executives
- Ability to work independently, manage time and tasks and collaborate effectively with team members.
- Position requires extensive traveling (local) and while on site may include working night hours and weekends.
- Availability for a part time position (between 40-90%)