The Chair Sensor continuously monitors the patient’s Heart Rate, Respiratory Rate and Motion, to enable proactive response of the clinical team, to early signs of Patient Deterioration and to prevent Patient Falls while the patient is seated in the chair.
- Continuous patient monitoring of vital signs with no wires or leads attached
- Allows the clinical staff to recognize patient deterioration early and prevent adverse events
- Fall prevention solution – chair exit alerts
The integrated SpO2 module provides continuous monitoring of oxygen saturation to cover additional vital sign parameter when needed.
With an easy plug-and-play connection mechanism, the SpO2 measurements are displayed automatically on the bedside monitor screen when the sensor is placed on patient’s finger and connected to the bedside monitor
- Multiple types of finger sensors
- Measurements are displayed at the patient’s bedside monitor
- Adjustable alert threshold
- Memory foam cushion