EarlySense is a dynamic, fast-paced Company. Offering a disruptive technology in patient health-care, innovation and better patient outcomes are at the forefront of the Company. We strive to continuously offer high standards of care to patients, to our customers, and to our employees.
New ideas form shape every day, and team members make a difference. EarlySense offers an open, supportive and empowering work environment,
in which opportunities for development and growth are common.
EarlySense recently entered the digital health arena with various implementation solutions for wellness, smart home and sleep improvements.
More details about the digital health business opportunities are described at: www.myearlysense.com
At EarlySense, we are looking for motivated, highly energized hard-working people. We seek forward thinkers looking to make a difference, while maintaining a collaborative team playing approach, and feeling comfortable at a dynamic, fast paced environment.
Reports to: VP of Sales, Western Zone
Position Location: Northern CA, North Texas, Kansas City/ Omaha
EarlySense’s Sales Managers are responsible for driving sales in their assigned territories, through direct efforts as well as working with sales channel partners. The Sales Manager is responsible for analyzing specific customer needs and determining the proper solution for the customer’s potential problems or challenges. In addition to direct sales efforts, the Sales Manager will also work collaboratively with additional Channel Sales Partners, and support their efforts in order to increase the foot print in the territory. In addition, the Sales Manager will work with other company resources, such as Project Management, Technical Services, Product and Clinical Applications and others to ensure that customer needs are met. The Sales Manager is a business and revenue generation position, responsible for driving revenues for EarlySense Inc. from the customers that they work with, both in Hospitals and Alternate Care Facilities.
- 7-10 years overall sales experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in medical device sales, preferably in System Sales (such as selling Patient Monitoring Systems, EMR Systems, or other products which are a part of an overall larger system). The ideal areas of industry where this experience was obtained will be in the areas of patient monitoring, EMR, resuscitation, ventilation, anesthesia and/or other products used within acute care and long-term care facilities.
- Proven results selling in the Medical Device field, and proven success in a complex sales process.
- Acute awareness of how to add value to customers as an individual, by positioning solutions, asking good questions in an effort to understand the true customer needs, and then being able to offer a solution to assist customers meet their objectives.
- Experience working in an environment where Sales Partners have been used is a plus.
- Scientific background – a plus
- Proven ability to work as a member of a team.
- Advanced degree a plus
- Ability to travel
- Meet or exceed annual quota for assigned territory.
- Provide solutions to customers, which will result in revenue generation.
- Tailor specific product offering and purchasing models to suit customers’ needs and financial abilities.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with existing customers. Build those customers into Reference Sites that can be used by others within the Company.
- Work as a member of a team. Collaborate with Sales Channel Partners, Marketing, Support Services and Sales Management to ensure that information flows adequately.
- Understand the market dynamics in the assigned geography, and make recommendations to management about potential adjustments.
- Maintain adequate sales metrics to include:
- Qualified Pipeline values that are at least 10 times the annual sales volume expectations.
- Maintain and keep SalesForce.com current and use on an ongoing basis as a tool to manage over business area.
- Work with internal resources to generate customer quotes and proposals.
- Work with other internal resources to plan customer deliveries, installation, training and go live activities.
- Participate in the above activities as required.
- Spend appropriate amount of time in customer locations to build high quality Pipeline and to meet stated order intake goals.
- Very aggressive sales personality, proven sales success in similar systems-based products.
- Ability to grow and manage a sales territory.
- Excellent customer referrals.
- Quick learner, open to coaching, however can work independently without close supervision.
- Ability to work as a member of a team to drive results.
- Ability and willingness to work with other organizations.
Reports to: Field Support Services Supervisor
Position Location: Central US – Texas; Ohio
To provide pre-and post-sales clinical support to Customers, Partners, and EarlySense Inc. employees. This position will primarily focus on training and ensuring optimal utilization of EarlySense’s products. The Product Applications Specialist will be responsible for clinical implementation of the EarlySense System in customer locations as well as the ongoing activities required to maintain system functionality. Activities will be primarily localized to the Central Region of the United States; however, the Product Application Specialist will be called upon to assist with Customers and Partner activities throughout the United States.
- Collaborate with sites to collect outcome data, case studies, and develop clinical initiatives to promote the overall use of the EarlySense System.
- Provide product, clinical and technical training to customers and users.
- Perform continuous hands-on training sessions and work with Customers’ teams to leverage usage of the EarlySense system.
- Support the installation, maintenance and additional support services on-site.
- Collaborate with Support Services, Sales, Project Management and other EarlySense employees in order to provide required clinical support; perform implementation training planning and execution as well as communication with existing and potential client clinical and administrative staff.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the medical device industry or direct employment within a healthcare facility, particularly with a patient monitoring, clinical data management system, or similar system type of product platform.
- Prior experience providing clinical support and/or training for medical devices is desirable.
- Technical background and ability to troubleshoot technical issues is an advantage.
- Ability to travel (at times up to 50%).
- Ability to learn EarlySense products and their application to monitor continuous vital signs and motion detection for general care patients.
- Professionally and effectively deliver training to clinical healthcare professionals.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent significant clinical experience and training
Reports to: Director of Product Management
Position Location: Israel
Reporting to the Director of Product Management and working closely with the Digital Health business unit, the Product Manager will serve as part of the product management team, focusing mostly on the EarlySense Digital Health / Consumer products throughout the products lifecycle.
- Working close with R&D teams to define product development and roadmap.
- Coordinating across functions to manage the products during each stage of the lifecycle, including, working close with Marketing & Business Development on new product launch and messaging.
- Complete product lifecycle management including new development.
- Maintain relationships with customers and collect input and feedback from customers, sales, support teams and focus groups to understand customer needs and translate those needs into actionable requirements.
- Leading cross functional teams to govern product and portfolio strategy, and new product development initiatives. Close interaction with members of all Business Unit functions to achieve objectives.
- Actively pulses industry to understand the competitive environment and anticipates market trends and demands.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing or product management for a technology consumer product in a global environment, including out-bound and in-bound experience – must
- Experience with mobile apps – must
- Experience with Global product launch – an advantage
- Experience with wearables/ wellness electronic devices/ big data/ smart homes/ consumer electronic devices – an advantage
- Engineering degree is a must; MBA preferred
- Highly proficient in English – written and verbal
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, highly experienced and capable of working closely with internal and external partners
- Effectively leads projects and influences people to achieve department/company goals, a team player
- Solid experience with complex system products and technology
- Business oriented with high analytic skills and an innovative mindset with an ability to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Ability to travel extensively
- Experience in the technical or instructional documentation field, with experience creating end-user documentation, engineering documentation, and training modules
- Excellent creative and technical writing, editing and coordination skills
Reports to: Director of SQA and V&V
Position Location: Ramat Gan, Israel
EarlySense is seeking for a talented SQA team leader to join our growing team.
Reporting to the Director of SQA, the team leader will manage the SQA team that creates and executes comprehensive manual test plans for new features and releases of our consumer, DH products, in a dynamic and multiple projects environment. The position will include H/O tasks along with the following primary responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Mobile Application Dev., Projects, Servers and Product teams, to understand the product and project requirements and synchronize on status and updates.
- Managing the team’s tasks and schedule – making sure the team meets quality and schedule requirements and informing the team of changes.
- Training and development of the SQA team and daily professional support and guidance.
- Planning, supervising and implementing of the test design in systems and sub-systems and preparing test documentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Bio-Medicine or related discipline. MSc. degree – an advantage
- 5+ years in functional Mobile Application validation and verification tests. Preferably with automation testing of mobile application.
- 4+ years of experience as a SW team leader in a technology company, preferably with a SQA mobile app. team.
- Experience with manual testing, design and writing of test documentation (STD, STR, STP etc’) according to regulatory standards.
- Experience with or knowledge of programing languages such as Python, Kishel or with one of the following tools: Robotium, Monkey Runner, Ranorex, Appium, UI automator Ruby – an advantage.
- Experience with Linux.
- English proficiency – high verbal and written skills, experience in writing documentation and in communicating with global customers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Availability for traveling.
Reports to: Director of SQA, V&V
Division: Regulatory Affairs & QA
Position Location: Ramat Gan, Israel
EarlySense is seeking for a talented SQA engineer to join our growing team. The SQA Engineer will work as a member of the team that creates and executes comprehensive manual test plans for new features and releases of our consumer products.
- Working closely with the R&D Mobile Application Development and Servers team, verification and validation of R&D consumer products and transition of products to production and technical support.
- Planning, supervising and implementing of the test design in systems and sub-systems.
- Preparing test documentations.
- Implementation of verification tests – supervising, analyzing and troubleshooting.
- writing and running cross-platform (iOS/Android) test automation tools for native mobile applications
- 2-5 years in functional Mobile Application validation and verification tests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Bio-Medicine or related discipline – an advantage
- Experience in writing and running cross-platform (iOS/Android) test automation tools for native mobile applications such as Appium
- Experience in reading Logs and strong technical approach.
- Experienced in design and writing of test documentation (STD, STR, STP etc’) according to regulatory standards.
- Team-oriented, works collaboratively with other as well as able to operate highly independently and multi-task.
- In-depth experience with Windows.
- English proficiency – experience in writing documentation and in communicating with global customers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-driven, highly organized and detailed oriented
- Creative and “out of the box” thinker, able to see the high level, “big picture”.
- Availability for frequent traveling