EarlySense is a dynamic, fast-paced Company. Offering a disruptive technology in patient health-care, innovation and better patient outcomes are at the forefront of the Company. We strive to continuously offer high standards of care to patients, to our customers, and to our employees.
New ideas form shape every day, and team members make a difference. EarlySense offers an open, supportive and empowering work environment,
in which opportunities for development and growth are common.
EarlySense recently entered the digital health arena with various implementation solutions for wellness, smart home and sleep improvements.
More details about the digital health business opportunities are described at: www.myearlysense.com
At EarlySense, we are looking for motivated, highly energized hard-working people. We seek forward thinkers looking to make a difference, while maintaining a collaborative team playing approach, and feeling comfortable at a dynamic, fast paced environment.
Reports to: VP of Sales, Western Zone
Position Location: Northern CA, North Texas, Kansas City/ Omaha
EarlySense’s Sales Managers are responsible for driving sales in their assigned territories, through direct efforts as well as working with sales channel partners. The Sales Manager is responsible for analyzing specific customer needs and determining the proper solution for the customer’s potential problems or challenges. In addition to direct sales efforts, the Sales Manager will also work collaboratively with additional Channel Sales Partners, and support their efforts in order to increase the foot print in the territory. In addition, the Sales Manager will work with other company resources, such as Project Management, Technical Services, Product and Clinical Applications and others to ensure that customer needs are met. The Sales Manager is a business and revenue generation position, responsible for driving revenues for EarlySense Inc. from the customers that they work with, both in Hospitals and Alternate Care Facilities.
- 7-10 years overall sales experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in medical device sales, preferably in System Sales (such as selling Patient Monitoring Systems, EMR Systems, or other products which are a part of an overall larger system). The ideal areas of industry where this experience was obtained will be in the areas of patient monitoring, EMR, resuscitation, ventilation, anesthesia and/or other products used within acute care and long-term care facilities.
- Proven results selling in the Medical Device field, and proven success in a complex sales process.
- Acute awareness of how to add value to customers as an individual, by positioning solutions, asking good questions in an effort to understand the true customer needs, and then being able to offer a solution to assist customers meet their objectives.
- Experience working in an environment where Sales Partners have been used is a plus.
- Scientific background – a plus
- Proven ability to work as a member of a team.
- Advanced degree a plus
- Ability to travel
- Meet or exceed annual quota for assigned territory.
- Provide solutions to customers, which will result in revenue generation.
- Tailor specific product offering and purchasing models to suit customers’ needs and financial abilities.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with existing customers. Build those customers into Reference Sites that can be used by others within the Company.
- Work as a member of a team. Collaborate with Sales Channel Partners, Marketing, Support Services and Sales Management to ensure that information flows adequately.
- Understand the market dynamics in the assigned geography, and make recommendations to management about potential adjustments.
- Maintain adequate sales metrics to include:
- Qualified Pipeline values that are at least 10 times the annual sales volume expectations.
- Maintain and keep SalesForce.com current and use on an ongoing basis as a tool to manage over business area.
- Work with internal resources to generate customer quotes and proposals.
- Work with other internal resources to plan customer deliveries, installation, training and go live activities.
- Participate in the above activities as required.
- Spend appropriate amount of time in customer locations to build high quality Pipeline and to meet stated order intake goals.
- Very aggressive sales personality, proven sales success in similar systems-based products.
- Ability to grow and manage a sales territory.
- Excellent customer referrals.
- Quick learner, open to coaching, however can work independently without close supervision.
- Ability to work as a member of a team to drive results.
- Ability and willingness to work with other organizations.
Reports to: Field Support Services Supervisor
Position Location: Central US – Texas; Ohio
To provide pre-and post-sales clinical support to Customers, Partners, and EarlySense Inc. employees. This position will primarily focus on training and ensuring optimal utilization of EarlySense’s products. The Product Applications Specialist will be responsible for clinical implementation of the EarlySense System in customer locations as well as the ongoing activities required to maintain system functionality. Activities will be primarily localized to the Central Region of the United States; however, the Product Application Specialist will be called upon to assist with Customers and Partner activities throughout the United States.
- Collaborate with sites to collect outcome data, case studies, and develop clinical initiatives to promote the overall use of the EarlySense System.
- Provide product, clinical and technical training to customers and users.
- Perform continuous hands-on training sessions and work with Customers’ teams to leverage usage of the EarlySense system.
- Support the installation, maintenance and additional support services on-site.
- Collaborate with Support Services, Sales, Project Management and other EarlySense employees in order to provide required clinical support; perform implementation training planning and execution as well as communication with existing and potential client clinical and administrative staff.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the medical device industry or direct employment within a healthcare facility, particularly with a patient monitoring, clinical data management system, or similar system type of product platform.
- Prior experience providing clinical support and/or training for medical devices is desirable.
- Technical background and ability to troubleshoot technical issues is an advantage.
- Ability to travel (at times up to 50%).
- Ability to learn EarlySense products and their application to monitor continuous vital signs and motion detection for general care patients.
- Professionally and effectively deliver training to clinical healthcare professionals.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent significant clinical experience and training